Trump on brink of restoring WHO funding, letter reveals. Dr. Siegel begs, ‘please don’t sign anything’


Get the latest BPR news delivered free to your inbox daily. SIGN UP HERE.


Reports that emerged Friday that President Donald Trump is mulling restoring funding to the discredited, propaganda-spewing World Health Organization were so stunning they inspired physician Dr. Marc Siegel to beg the president on live television to not go through with the reported plan.

I have a message for President Trump tonight: Please don’t sign anything that restores funding to the World Health Organization before there’s a huge overhaul of the World Health Organization,” Siegel, a Fox News contributor, said during an appearance late Friday on FNC’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight.”

“I’m not talking about the worker bees. I’m not talking about the scientists. I’m not talking about people that really toil hard. I’m talking about from the top.”

Listen to his remarks below (disable your adblocker if the video doesn’t appear):

When he said “from the top,” he meant officials like WHO commissioner Tedros Adhanom, who’s jumped through hoops to protect China — the very country responsible for the global coronavirus pandemic — from criticism.

“On Jan. 21st … [Chinese President Xi Jinping] called him and said delay warning the world,” Siegel noted. “On Feb. 13, Tedros, who’s not a physician, praised Xi’s commitment to stopping this outbreak. And then on Feb. 15th, he actually said at the Munich Security Conference that the World Health Organization believed that China’s attempts to control this outbreak had brought the world time.”

Everything Siegel alleged was true, though he missed a couple of critical dates.

On Jan. 14th, the WHO touted China’s lie that there was no evidence of human-to-human transmission of the coronavirus. On Feb. 7th, the WHO reportedly said masks aren’t needed to protect from the coronavirus. And on Feb. 22th, the WHO advised against instituting bans on international travel.

Siegel also meant officials like Dr. Ren Minghui.

“Dr. Ren is the assistant director of the WHO. He’s in charge … of communicable diseases. He was a public health official for China for 30 years before moving to the WHO,” he said.

“Yesterday, Dr. Ren tweeted he’s very concerned about the mental health of the world. He’s very concerned that we put a huge investment into the mental health of the world because of all the damage to our world psyche that this pandemic is going to do.”

True:

“I agree with that, but I have a message for Dr. Ren as well: Had the WHO done what they were supposed to do, had we gotten the correct information … had the CDC known about this, had we been warned, maybe we wouldn’t be dealing with these ravages to our physical and mental health,” Siegel added.

The WHO has been wrong at every step of the process, though for some inexplicable reason it continues to garner praise from the likes of liberal Democrats, members of the left-wing media and even Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Reports of the president’s plans to re-fund the discredited organization were issued by FNC host Tucker Carlson earlier Friday evening.

“The Trump administration is on the brink …. of resuming U.S. Funding of the World Health Organization,” he claimed. “Last month the administration cut off U.S. Funding at the president’s direction. That amounts to about $400 million a year.”

“They did this, as the president explained, because the World Health Organization badly mishandled and lied about the coronavirus pandemic and of course was nauseatingly subservient to the government of China.”

That’s true.

“But tonight this program has obtained a draft letter that would partly restore that funding. We’re told the president supposedly has agreed to sign the letter if he hasn’t already. It’d be interesting to know who convinced him to do that,” Carlson added.

Some suspect Fauci may be to blame:

“Despite [its] shortcomings, I believe that the WHO still has tremendous potential, and want to see the WHO live up to this potential, particularly now during this global crisis,” the draft letter reportedly reads.

“That is why I’ve decided the United States will continue to partner and work with the WHO … China owes a massive debt to the entire world, and it can start with paying its fair share to the WHO.”

The latter part does admittedly sound like something the president would say given his vocal complaints about other countries not paying their fair share.

Listen to Carlson’s full report below:

Vivek Saxena

Senior Staff Writer
[email protected]

V. Saxena is a staff writer for BizPac Review with a decade of experience as a professional writer, and a lifetime of experience as an avid news junkie. He holds a degree in computer technology from Purdue University.

Vivek Saxena

Latest posts by Vivek Saxena (see all)






Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *